IPEC Company History
IPEC is a nonunion industrial contractor company dedicated to safety and customer service in heavy industrial construction and maintenance. Our team has over 50 years of combined experience. As an industrial contractor, IPEC specializes in field services such as maintenance, new construction, and outage services. We service many industries nationwide from our headquarters in Grayling, MI and 29 field offices throughout the country. IPEC is the parent company of ISG, a full-service scaffolding services business.
Our entire field staff are MSHA Part 46 trained. IPEC is registered and in compliance with BROWZ.
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS COMPANY CULTURE
Industrial Service Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
- We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
- We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, humor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
- ISS culture enables us to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
- Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
- High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
- Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
- Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
- Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
- A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets
Industries Served by IPEC
• Concrete processing
• Power generation
• Board processing
IPEC Industry Certifications and Licenses
• Registered and in compliance with BROWZ
• IPEC field team MSHA Part 46 trained
• 2016 EMR score: .85; 2015 EMR score: .75; 2014 EMR score: .82
Industrial Service Solutions (ISS) is a Uniquely Positioned Company…
- To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” service solutions critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
- To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
- To offer expertise in a wide variety of equipment and application, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders; both process-equipment and electrical-equipment controls; and many other types of peripheral equipment.
- To provide value propositions, such as onsite field service, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
- To serve customers nationwide from our 50 U.S.-based shops and service locations.